Depeche Mode Announces US Tour Dates For ‘Delta Machine’
Depeche Mode Confirms Return To North America With The ‘Delta Machine World Tour’
Pre-order or Purchase Depeche Mode’s New Album ‘Delta Machine’ on Amazon.com By April 1st And Receive Early Access to Tickets
Tickets Go On Sale To The Public On April 6th at LiveNation.com
LOS ANGELES, CA (March 11, 2013) – Depeche Mode, one of modern music’s most influential groups with album sales in excess of 100 million, will bring ‘The Delta Machine World Tour’ to North America this summer. As pioneers of the post-punk era and the most popular electronic band of all-time, they continue to draw legions of loyal fans to arenas and stadiums around the world to experience their once-in-a-lifetime performances. Depeche Mode will kick off their tour on August 22nd at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in Detroit with shows scheduled through October 8th at the Desert Sky Pavilion in Phoenix, AZ. Tickets go on sale to the public on Saturday, April 6th on LiveNation.com.
“I’m really looking forward to getting out there and performing. There are so many die hard Depeche Mode fans who have been with us every step of this journey that I can’t wait to see. I also hope that we gain some new fans with the release of Delta Machine, and I look forward to exposing them to a great Depeche Mode live performance,” said Dave Gahan.
Martin Gore added, “I enjoy being in front of an audience because our songs really take on a life of their own when performed live. When we’re performing, the stage almost becomes a mirror for the people who have been there since the beginning, and we become a reflection of our audience. I’m looking forward to this tour for that very reason.”
The band will make a rare U.S. television appearance tonight on ‘The Late Show with David Letterman’ which will be preceded by a ‘Live On Letterman’ multi-song set webcast on CBS.com and VEVO, Monday, March 11 (8:00 PM, ET/5:00 PM, PT). VEVO, the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform, is an official media partner of The Delta Machine Tour in North America.
‘Delta Machine’, Depeche Mode’s highly anticipated 13th studio album is scheduled for global release by Columbia Records on March 26th.
Citi® cardmembers will have access to presale tickets beginning Monday, April 1st at 10 AM local time through Citi’s Private Pass® Program. For complete presale details visit www.citiprivatepass.com.
While supplies last eligible fans who pre-order or purchase Depeche Mode’s new album Delta Machine on or before April 1, 2013 on Amazon.com will receive a unique presale code good for early access to purchase up to two tickets for their upcoming North American tour. Early access using the presale codes is available between Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 10 AM local time and Friday, April 5, 2013 at 10PM local time. Please note concert tickets and presale codes are subject to availability and the presale code does not guarantee tickets to the concert or price level of your choice.
Beginning today, fans can RSVP to the Facebook presale by visiting http://bit.ly/DMRSVP for access to presale tickets beginning Thursday, April 4th, at 10 AM local time.
LIVE NATION MOBILE
Live Nation mobile app users will have access to presale tickets on Friday, April 5th at 10 AM. Mobile users can text “LNAPP” to 404040 to download the Live Nation mobile app. (Available for iOS and Android.)
All presales end at 10 PM local time on Friday, April 5th.
Prior to coming to North America, Depeche Mode will begin their European stadium tour in Tel Aviv’s Hayarkon Park on May 7th. They will perform 37 shows in 25 European countries, featuring appearances at Milan’s famed San Siro Stadium, the Stade De France in Paris, and Moscow’s Locomotive Stadium before wrapping up the European leg of their tour in Minsk, Belarus on July 29.
‘DELTA MACHINE WORLD TOUR’ – NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES
- Thursday, August 22nd | Detroit, MI | DTE Energy Music Theatre
- Saturday, August 24th | Chicago, IL | First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- Tuesday, August 27th | St. Paul, MN | Minnesota State Fair
- Sunday, September 1st | Toronto, ON | Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
- Tuesday, September 3rd | Montreal, QB | Bell Centre
- Friday, September 6th | Brooklyn, NY | Barclays Center
- Sunday, September 8th | Wantagh, NY | Nikon @ Jones Beach Theater
- Tuesday, September 10th | Washington DC | Jiffy Lube Live
- Thursday, September 12th | Atlanta, GA | Aaron’s Amphitheatre @ Lakewood
- Saturday, September 14th | Tampa, FL | Live Nation Amphitheatre @ the Florida State Fairgrounds
- Sunday, September 15th | Ft Lauderdale, FL | BB&T Center
- Wednesday, September 18th | Houston, TX | Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
- Friday, September 20th | Dallas, TX | Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Sunday, September 22nd | San Diego, CA | Sleep Train Amphitheatre
- Tuesday, September 24th | Santa Barbara, CA | Santa Barbara Bowl
- Thursday, September 26th | Mountain View, CA | Shoreline Amphitheatre
- Saturday, September 28th | Los Angeles, CA | STAPLES Center
- Sunday, September 29th | Los Angeles, CA | STAPLES Center
- Tuesday, October 8th | Phoenix, AZ | Desert Sky Pavilion